However it hasn’t all been good news for home owners recently. Government rebates have been wound back and the prices paid to households for sending their solar power back to the grid remain low in some states. Therefore it’s important to consider all the factors before making a decision about whether solar is right for you.
How our Guide Works
Money Grows on Trees has developed an easy to understand Solar Panel Buyers Guide to help you work out whether solar panels are the right option for your home. Our Guide helps you understand:
- How rooftop solar panels work in your home
- Whether your house is suited to solar panels
- How much it costs to install solar panels
- How much money you can expect to save
- What to look for when selecting a solar PV system
- How the installation process works
Once you’ve finished reading this guide, you should be able to:
- Decide whether to install solar panels in your home
- Ask a supplier all the right questions to ensure you get the best possible value and quality from your system
* Solar installation quotes arranged by Total Quote, which pays us a commission for business we pass on. This commission helps us keep our site open, and to keep all our content free of charge.